Monday, April 2, 2012

This is How We Do It.......



Everyday, literally, brings something new and something else to be amazed about. Both of our babies just keep smiles on our faces. Mckinley has started sitting up for short periods on her own. She's interested in all that'sa round her. Her big brother still makes her happiest. He stops every so often during his play and will come and speak to her or come to give her kisses. I think she's enjoyed having him with her this week while he's been on spring break. Tonight while Braxton was in the tub he was talking to himself and I was just about to gte him out and he said "I wish you would communicate with me!" I said "What?" and he said "I just wish you would communictae with me!" Summer is going to be such fun!
Next week I am on spring break. I do have plans Monday morning to work on a final project for school but I am looking forward to spending some time with the two of them. I can't believe this is the last spring break before my baby boy starts school!

No comments:

Post a Comment