Sunday, April 8, 2012

How Does the Easter Bunny Get In?



I'm thinking I let my parents off real easy. I used to think about questions like this all the time when I was a kid. I had faith that things were they way I was told and just to believe and not worry.
Oh no. Not my son. He asks me things and I HAVE NO IDEA what to tell him. He wanted to know how the Easter Bunny gets in the house. I mean, come on, Santa comes down the chimney so how does the Bunny get in the house? And will he come into my room? I said the first thing that came to my mind: We leave the back door unlocked. Do you think that satisfied him?
He woke up at 6:30 this morning and I made him wait until his daddy and sister were up before seeing what treats were waiting for him. This turned out to be about an hour. TORTURE for all parties involved.
We had a great Easter. The kids absolutely adore one another so we enjoyed seeing them interact. She's really starting to go after him and his toys and I'm not real sure he likes it. (In the middle picture she had just gotten pushed away from the new dominos that Brax received) They both sat in big church with us the whole time this morning (I didn't want MY children keeping anyone from attending Easter services.) and they were wonderful. At one point during the actual sermon Mckinley started chuckling at Braxton and I thought I was going to have to take her out.
Looking forward to my week off. Spending time with the babies and finishing up graduate school work are at the top of my list!

2 comments:

  1. Sooo, Hallmark has a solution for this! They make a bunny key, a key that the Easter bunny uses to get into the house!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that is a good idea. I'll have to swing by to get one for next year!

      Delete