Saturday, September 3, 2011

THIS is what little girls are made of....



B-day is quickly approaching. We still have no furniture (hopefully this changes today around 3) and as you can see I have EVERYTHING still to wash, organize, and put away. I had to just look at what we have around us now. Pink, purple, hair bows, and dresses. We're so excited. I have to finish picking up Big Brother some things for his goodie bag this weekend. He keeps asking "When is baby sister gonna be here?" The other day he threw his hands up and said "You said after the beach!" But it's now September and she'll be here very soon. If all goes well we'll have her in our arms on September 21.
The other night I sat with him on the couch and started asking him his thoughts on some names. I told him three and he told me the one he liked best. So I said, "Alright, ________ and Braxton it is" (We're still undecided so we're not saying anything yet). He said "Yea. No, how bout Braxton and Sweet Pea!" So for the time being we have a Sweet Pea.

No comments:

Post a Comment