Thursday, September 15, 2011

School Days



My little man had his first day of preschool last week. This year, because of Baby Sister's arrival, he will be going 5 days a week. It's been an adjustment for us all but he loves it. I am so thankful that Braxton has been able to spend so much time with all of his grandparents. I hope he remembers his time at his Maw Maw's and the time he gets with his Grandaddy when he's older. Not a lot of children are that fortunate. And not all parents are that fortunate. I've said since he was born that I have never worried about him while I work. I would listen to stories that others would tell about their kids in daycare and I would just count my blessings.
Tonight we were looking at some of his work he brought home and it looked as if he had drawn a bunch of"lines". Brandon and I were complementing him on how straight they were and he said, "No, No those are ones!"
He also went to choir practice at church for the first time this Wednesday. He really enjoyed that. I'll let you know when he sings in big church!! That will be something to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment