Saturday, November 7, 2009

Sick Day


He's almost 2 1/2 years old and on Wednesday I had to call in for a substitute at 2:30am because I knew I was not going to be able to make it to work . I have had to take off for 1/2 days to take him to the doctor and such but Wednesday was my first real whole sick day. He was so congested and stopped up that he couldn't sleep. I was in his room every 30 minutes. I had flashbacks of what life was like with a newborn. By 2 am I knew that when my alarm went off at 5am that I was going to be struggling and it broke my heart to even think of sending him to Maw Maw's with no sleep.
I got up at 5:50 went over to work to write my sub plans and got back home at 7:30. Braxton laid on the couch all day. He got up and off the couch about 5pm. I think a day at home did him some good. (and he ate up laying on a truck pillow and under a truck blanket all day!)

No comments:

Post a Comment