Monday, November 9, 2009

Does he forget ANYTHING?

Lately any time we go to the store Braxton wants to look at the cakes in the bakery. I've been telling him recently that "it's almost daddy's birthday we'll get him a cake soon". Saturday night we were at Sam's and he wanted to go by and look at the cakes. They had this cake with a football on it and he really wanted it. I told him if he started "pee peeing" in the potty I'd buy him a ball cake (as he calls it).
This morning I was getting him dressed and was changing his diaper. It was completely dry so I asked him if he wanted to try to go to the potty. He said yes so I ran in the bathroom with him and sat him down on the toilet. Sure enough he started going. He looked right up at me and said " Ball cake mama".

2 comments:

  1. Yay Brax! Enjoy that cake buddy! Now comes the hard part..teaching him to aim...I still don't think I've got the hang of that one!

    ReplyDelete