Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Happy Birthday, Braxton!

I can not believe that Braxton is 2 years old. It seems like just yesterday he was born. The past 2 years have flown by. I've learned so much and enjoyed (almost) every minute of it. He has brought so much joy to my life.
I had a meeting after work and was unable to make it to Dottie's early enough to be at his little party. I picked up a few things I thought the kids would enjoy eating. But it's what his Great Aunt Cathy did that made the party fantastic! She had 24 balloons delivered to Dottie's today. There were balloons all over the house when I got there and a huge bouquet of them outside tied to the porch. I had to get a picture of Braxton and his little friends in front of them. As you can see, they are all so excited.
After we left, we headed to dad's house where we met up with Brandon, dad, and Allyson. We went out for a lovely dinner at one of our favorite joints; Chick Fil A.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe he is 2 years old! It looks like he had a great birthday! Ashy will be 7 in July. They grow up so fast and I remember when she was 2.

    ReplyDelete