Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Ridiculous

I don't care what anybody says. I have even said it before. Life does not get THAT busy. There have been many many times over the past 6 months that I have told myself I need to put "that" on the blog or I need to tell "that" story. And the truth is I could have. I certainly should have because the moment is gone and all that I have are the pictures. The funny story would have made the pictures so much better. I just get tired. When the kids are in bed at night I think about all that needs to be done. I'm lucky some nights to get lunches packed and the coffee ready to be turned on at 5am.
It's summer now. I am able to reflect these days and one of the most precious things to me are pictures of my family. And the stories that help tell more about them. Again, I am posting pictures just to show you some of the things we've been up to. I am going to start posting again more regularly.












Even if just the 5 of us look at this blog.......

No comments:

Post a Comment