Saturday, June 7, 2014

And we all fall down...

He was so excited!

Doesn't she remind you of Marilyn?

This thing was MASSIVE!

So much fun!

Pretty Good Kid
When a six year old, soon to be seven year old, tells you 25 times in a few hours that he had a great birthday party, I consider it success. This party thing almost put me over the edge though.
We went with a company that did not penalize for cancellation due to the weather. The policy was that I had up until 11pm the night before to cancel. They called early in the week asking if they could deliver the day before I had scheduled (at no charge) and although that sounded great to me the weather had me very concerned. I looked at the forecast every day and every day it was something different. I couldn't make my mind up if I should cancel or not and decided that 30% chance of rain also meant 70% of sunshine!
The morning started off overcast. Mckinley who wouldn't go near the "jumpy house" last night was all for it today and Braxton started asking at 8am when his friends would be coming and even wanted to know if I would call them all to remind them.
Drop-offs started promptly and the party was on. The kids had a ball and before we knew it the parents were back to pick them up. Everyone commented on the Bounce House. It really was huge. Hopefully tomorrow we can swim and lay low.
I am exhausted!

No comments:

Post a Comment