Thursday, April 24, 2014

Joys of Waiting

Using the magnifying glass Chris and Ali gave her for Easter

They thought this pose was hilarious!


Chick socks and pink jellies...the latest trend.

Love this boy!
Who knew that waiting for a bus could be so much fun!? With these two (only if they're in a good mood) anything is fun! One of the perks of being on opposite calendars as Braxton is that I can be "mom" for a week. I have been able to take him to school, get him on the bus, and have lunch with him. Not to mention do laundry and get things done around the house on my "to do list" without anyone stopping me. It's been a great week and makes me look forward to summer.
And let it be known: if it looks like Mckinley just woke up, she literally was woken up just so we could go get Braxton on the bus. Under her jacket she still has her night gown on. She's not going to be happy come Monday when she's being woken up BEFORE the sun!


No comments:

Post a Comment