Friday, September 20, 2013

The New Birthday Suit




Lately this Princess has had two demanding requests: dresses and "a suit". Ever since we've returned from the beach she insists on putting on a bathing suit. Lot's of times we can talk her out of it or distract her. She'll pull on any thing that looks like a bathing suit and say "beach". I found this really cute bathing suit (which just happens to have a tutu) on clearance for next summer. We've worn it around the house 3 times now.'Twice this past week she wore her new " night gown" down to Maw Maw's and when I got there to get her after work she still had it on. We absolutely have Princess on our hands.
I was able to get a picture of her tonight with her new birthday shirt on but only after promising that she could change into her suit. She made out like a REAL Princess today. She not only got a fabulous new wardrobe but a Princess Tricycle AND a Princess Scooter. Brax got a new scooter too!
Birthdays. what fun. I don't worry about my birthday anymore or how old I'll be. But what I do worry about is when I think about my children's next birthday and how much older they'll be.
Time flies. Hang on. We're on the ride of our life!

No comments:

Post a Comment