Sunday, July 8, 2012

What To Do, What To Do?!





Around our house these days there is plenty to do. I, for one, would like to continue gathering  all of the pieces from our house from family's homes that we scattered about during the long process of moving or better yet get the Christmas decorations that are preventing me from parking in the garage up in the attic but it seems that my children have better ideas. There are so many things to do in a new house! Which would you rather take part in?
 The kids are adjusting well. The baby wakes up every once in a while still a bit confused as to where she is but both of their rooms have been painted and personalized. We have a few things going on around here but we're settling in. I figured it took us 9 years to get our first house exactly like we wanted it would take a while for this one to get there too.
Braxton impressed us all tonight and used his life jacket to play in the pool. He LOVED it and after getting him out three times I finally was able to talk him into getting a bath and going to bed. Tomorrow.....I plan on taking him and registering him for Kindergarten (gulp).

No comments:

Post a Comment