Monday, February 6, 2012

Point....Not Taken



There is something about these two. There's a bond there already. They don't even realize that the other is making the SAME expression in the pictures. Mckinley has been so congested today. It kills me because I want to say so bad "Just Blow" when I put a tissue to her nose and it's even harder that she can't understand "Just open your mouth and breathe". She's been a trooper. Tonight I took her into Brax's room and laid her on the bed and she immediately began laughing. Brax got next to her and she started talking. And then he started talking. He went to a little friends birthday party yesterday and he had a blast.
He told me that Luke's daddy had to tell the boys and girls not to jump on the furniture. Here's how the rest of the conversation went:
Me- "Were you jumping on the furniture?"
Brax- "Yes, but all the kids were".
Me- (Can't believe I said it) "Well Brax if all the other kids jumped off a building would you?"
Brax-"Nope"
(Pause)
Brax- " I'd stay on the building and wait for the rope!"
Do you think he understood what I was saying?

1 comment:

  1. Yup..He understood perfectly and decided to outwit you!

    ReplyDelete