Saturday, January 28, 2012

So....What's for Dinner?



We took our girl to the doctor yesterday for her 4 month check up and we knew what was going to happen. The doctor "signed off" on her starting food. I wasn't surprised, we knew it was coming but honestly I can't say I was ready. Dr. told us to take it slow, don't rush things, and if she wasn't interested then wait.
Mckinley is growing so fast. I love watching both of my babies interact with one another. They both light up when the other enters the room. I've said it before but of all the things I give and provide for my children having each other is what I'm most proud of.
I went to the store this morning and picked up a box of yummy rice cereal. I had no plans of when I was going to begin but thought I'd just have it in the house. We made her a small bowl tonight and the girl LOVED IT!! She was opening her mouth when she saw the spoon coming her way.
Looks like we have a big girl on our hands. (sigh)

No comments:

Post a Comment