Saturday, August 27, 2011

Showered with Love





The past two weekends have been busy. The day after we arrived home from the beach my childhood friend Stacy and her mom threw a shower. I had many close friends there and the food was great. We received a lot of great gifts for our baby girl and Big Brother walked away with somethings too. It was almost surreal opening pink and purple things.
Last Sunday I had a shower at my good friend Tina's house. Family and church friends attended. I had representation from my mom's family, my dad's family, and Brandon's family. It was great having everyone together for such a special time. I know that everyone is going to love this little girl.
We're down to about 3 1/2 weeks and we still have so much to do. Work wise I've gotten a lot done but I still have things that I have to do before I will be able to relax about not being there. And around here....we still don't have any furniture. We have gotten the car seats, bassinet, bouncer, and all the little things out and in her room on one side. The other side is filled with clothes and other accessories waiting for a permanent home.
I go back to the doctor this week and begin going every week from then on. I have my surgery scheduled. I suppose I'll start packing my bag soon. It's hard to believe it's almost time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment