Thursday, August 26, 2010

Last Call



I had big plans for the summer for Brax and I. We were going to go to do all sorts of things. But with G.G getting sick and everything else my plans, like usual, fell to the wayside. Two of the things I had wanted to do was go to Carowinds and to the zoo. I had some tickets to Carowinds so several weekends ago we went for the day.
This past weekend Chris came into town and we took a trip to the zoo. Braxton walked almost the entire time and from the time we entered starting asking about the crocodiles. Wanna guess where they were in the zoo? Our last stop as we were leaving the other end.
I really think they were his favorite part. I kind of liked them myself!

1 comment:

  1. Just happened to check the blog tonight -- glad I did! That picture of your dad, Braxton, Chris, and the elephant :) is great!

    ReplyDelete