Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Will You Be My Valentine?






Brax came home today talking up a storm about making Valentines. He made one for us this afternoon and was very proud of it. I told him that we would make his friend's Valentine's when we got home this evening. Don't think he didn't remind me the whole time we were gone.

As soon as he walked into the house he started asking for them. I pulled the boxes out and let him choose which ones he wanted to use. For every friend at daycare I named I let him pick the one he wanted to give, sign it, and hand me their "treats" to staple to them. He picked cards for each friend that suited them. I had to include not only Maw-Maw andPaw-Paw but Brax, of course! Couldn't leave him off the list!
Just look at how big he looks!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, he does look so big!! I can't get over that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mere, he does look so big. He looks like a little boy not a toddler! Did he make you a Birthday Valentine??? I hope you enjoy your bday!

    ReplyDelete