Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Who Knew?













I'd heard it for years- A child doesn't need toys, they'll play with anything! Now I know it to be true. Braxton has more toys than Toys R Us (all of you take note: he needs NOTHING!) and what is his favorite thing to play with? A diaper box!
He had the best time playing with it. He'd sit in it, stand on it, throw it, put it on the couch and then get it in, and a couple of times even wanted to be pushed like a "choo-choo". I could only do the last one a couple of times before I was simply exhausted and my poor knees could take no more.

His new fixation this week is Alice In Wonderland. Not the Disney version but one that I watched as a kid (just trying to introduce him to the classics : ) )It's one of the greatest "old" movies I know of (Brandon would disagree) and has a lot of famous faces in it. It's much more like a musical so between almost every scene there is a song. He's fascinated by it. I'll have to see if I can get some video of him dancing.

3 comments:

  1. Mere he is adorable! And you have not changed since high school! Keep blogging I want to know more!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love his pose in the middle picture -- he is so focused on Alice in Wonderland!! :) I can't believe how long his hair is -- you can really tell in the first picture. How cute!! I can't wait to see you guys in 2 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are the best kind of toys, b/c it allows them to use their imagination! I remember making tents with our boxes.

    ReplyDelete