Sunday, November 4, 2012

The Most ____________ Time of the Year








You fill in the blank. It all depends on the day around here. It's been a CRAZY month and all I can say is thank goodness it's November. Truly one of my most favorite months of the year.
Because of where we used to live we never really got to experience the Trick or Treat thing. We had one neighbor on our street that ever participated and they weren't ever home when we went to their door. Last year I had class and so I couldn't go with Braxton when we took him to dad's neighborhood. This year we were really looking forward to celebrating our first Halloween in our new house and experiencing the thrill of Trick or Treating.
Mckinley went as a lion just like her big brother did his first Halloween and Braxton graciously agreed to go as a dragon again this year since I didn't get to see him dressed up last year.
We had so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment