Wednesday, June 16, 2010

So Long, Farewell.....



.....After 36 years the best Nuclear Medicine Technician hung his coat up for the last time.....finally! My dad, finally, did I say finally, retired!! His last official working day was May 28 but Chris and Allyson and I (with much help from Ali, Brandon and Braxton) had a heck of a party on June 5. I just got the pictures and I'm so excited about them.
The theme was wonderful. We had pictures at every table that coordinated with a movie. The table names were movie titles that had some meaning to dad's life. It took 9 months but after a lot of planning,lots of thinking, and coordinating we pulled it off. Over 100 people came out for the event. Some as far away as California (Uncle Steve) and as far back in his life as kindergarten.

No comments:

Post a Comment