Monday, October 12, 2009

My Little "Punkin"























Brax is into "punkins" BIG time this fall. He loves going to Wal-Mart and Target and walking up and down the Halloween aisles. He's a little freaked by the "itch" which surprises me because he loves the Wizard of Oz but he really gets spooked by the witches in the stores. I think the fact that they are motion censored freaks him out a little. He will hide his eyes and bury his head and this past Sunday (so cute) he stood at the end of the aisle watching me while I walked down. He didn't want to have any part of the "itch".

Anyways, we have gotten a new pumpkin every weekend. We have a "daddy punkin and a grandaddy punkin" outside on the porch. We have 4 more real pumpkins inside and just this weekend we picked up 3 more fake ones. 2 of which are blue, Brax's favorite color. Brandon is on fall break this week and he's actually painting our hall bath blue for him. I think it'll turn out real cute. I'll put up some pictures when it's all done.
We are really looking forward to the holidays coming up. We have LOT'S of fun things planned and great times planned with family. I promise to keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment