Monday, September 7, 2009

Changes

Yes, 2 in one day. I had to post about the latest goings on around here and now I have to post about the latest changes in Mr. Braxton. If you haven't seen him in more than a week you wouldn't believe how good he is talking now.
Last week I had to secretly sneak Busch into the washing machine and dryer. We were about to head out for our evening walk when I went to check on the status of Busch when Braxton saw me get him out. He said "Busch!" I responded with 'Yeah, Busch got a bath and now he has to dry while we go for our walk" Braxton said, "Busch go walk with me!"
In this photo, Braxton thinks Busch needs something to drink.

1 comment:

  1. Mere, I love reading your blog! I can't imagine being a mom and working full time, then trying to find time for yourself and your husband!

    ReplyDelete