Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Backyard Jungle...Take One

First off, I hope you didn't fall out of your chair when you saw I posted twice in one day. I'm on spring break so I have just a little extra time on my hand. I really need to start doing more posts because there is so much going on.
We ordered Braxton a swing set last week. When we looked at it on-line the description said that it took 4 weeks for delivery. Brandon wanted me to go ahead and order because he wanted the thing together and finished before it reached 100 degrees outside. Well it didn't take 4 weeks...it took more like 4 days. Brandon has been working on it a little every night and he got the floor finished on the clubhouse part. Excuse the blurry picture. I had to act fast!!

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Is it strong enough for us big kids to enjoy it? : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WE WILL HAVE TO TAKE TURNS. IT WILL ONLY HOLD 290 LBS.

    BJH

    ReplyDelete